Ecological zone reserved for the breeding of Texan white-tailed deer.
• Animal Management Unit (DFYFS-CR-EX0076-COA).
• 820 hectares.
• Municipality of Frontera, Coahuila, neighboring the smelting plants.
• Entry of breeding-stock and planting of native seedlings and bushes.
• Approximately 1,500 Texan white-tailed deer.
• Ecological reserve for deer and other animal and plant species native to the region.
• Thousands of specimens from Fresnillo Ranch have been assigned for the repopulation of other areas of the country by Texan white-tailed deer.