In the municipality of Nadadores, Coahuila,an area of influence of AHMSA, The “Salsipuedes” ranch was established as a fourth Animal Management Unit, for the purpose of breeding Elk and Texan white-tailed deer.
• 20 mil hectares.
• Nadadores, Coahuila.
Start of Operations:
• 2011 (SEMA-CR-EX0325-COA)
• Introduction of feet of Elk and Texan white-tailed deer.
• 1500 Elk and 2000 Texas white-tailed deer.
• Ecological reserve for Elk and Texas white-tailed deer.
• Project for replenishment of the species en areas appropriate for their preservation